Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Installed Ubuntu 8.10

I have ordered the Ubuntu 8.10 CD online and it shipped within one month. WOW. I like everything free :P. I got the CD today evening and installed it by just clicking 3 times and writing 2 words and its marvelous.
I could have installed it months ago by downloading the iso image but the only fear in my mind was i wont be able to connect to the Internet through my phone modem, but surprisingly it not only worked right away but also connects to the Internet much quicker than in XP. The speed is also seems better (moner bhool :D).
I am overwhelmed !!

2 comments:

Mahmudul Hasan said...

Moner bhool na , amio Ubuntu te faster internet paisi all the time.

shahan said...

amio kheyal korsi, ami better speed pai Ubuntu te.

tui mobile connect korar jonno ki wvdial use korsis?

ami kisudin likhsilam eikhane:
http://shubuntu.blogspot.com/